For whom is looking an excellent restaurant in Bologna province, the ideal solution is an agritourism where to taste some great dishes for people with coeliac disease, some of them homemade. In Bologna, at few kilometers from the city, there is Il Murello agritourism, ready to delight customers with some tempting proposals. In the inner restaurant, many traditional dishes enriched by a touch of originality.
If you are looking for a recommended restaurant or agritourism where to taste great dishes near Bologna you must try Il Murello agritourism. Agritourism for people with coeliac disease, offers gluten-free excellent dishes: gluten-free green lasagna Bolognese, gluten-free tortellini with cream sauce, gluten-free potato triangles and cheek lard with chives and many other first courses with whom only we can surprise you!
The whole staff training and education hasn’t been easy, and neither learning to knead a kind of dough different from the usual one and never made before. Over the years our sfogline managed to find the right balance for doughs without gluten, with a lot of diligence we succeeded to elaborate and create very special and good gluten-free dishes, let you be surprised by our dishes!
Gluten isn’t a fundamental protein in our diet, so removing it doesn’t create any nutrional imbalance. But being present in many grains, as everyone knows rich in fiber, this aspect is to consider: for this reason eating legumes, fruit and vegetables to balance this shortage of vegetable fiber is necessary. Who discovers to be coeliac thinks to be forced to give up to all food eaten until the moment of diagnosis. Luckily it isn’t so. At Il Murello agritourism we propose gluten-free tasting menus for people with coeliac disease, with the same dishes of the dining companions who normally digest.
Some fundamental rules of gluten-free cuisine, for gluten-free restaurants like as for homemade food :
- Before starting to cook without gluten, always wash hands, workspace and kitchenware well to be sure that there aren’t still previous traces of flour.
- Make sure that every single ingredient is among those permitted included in AIC manual and in case of doubt, consult labels and the manual.
- Let’s create some dishes starting from simple and not manufactured elements like milk, meat, fish, eggs, fruit, vegetables, potatoes, cheese, yogurt, legumes and grains that don’t contain gluten (rice, millet, corn, buckwheat) so to follow the dish from its preparation to the table.
- Cook gluten-free food separately, in different places from those ones with gluten (don’t use the same water or the same oil, don’t mix with the same spoon and don’t make coffee with the same coffee maker used for barley coffee).
- Avoid all wooden cutlery, wooden cutting board, wooden kitchenware and non-stick pans that tend to absorb food.
Call immediately for more information or send an email:
Recommended restaurant, agritourism Il Murello near Bologna, Bologna restaurant Il Murello famous for people with coeliac disease.